The focus of this course is to introduce general techniques to help the body heal itself. Utilizing the fascial, craniosacral and electromagnetic systems of the body, the student is taught to localize and facilitate release of restrictive patterns causing the patient’s symptoms. The student learns many full body techniques to facilitate change in the body including diaphragm and joint releases, sacral/pelvic/low back, intracranial and intradural membrane releases, stillpoint and direction of energy releases.
- Increase physical palpation skills to rely on as a highly sensitive and intuitive healthcare tool.
- Use the craniosacral rhythm as an assessment tool to locate dysfunction within the body.
- Locate the source of physical problems by assessing the fascial system of the body.
- Release restrictions within the dural tube to address spine dysfunction and pain.
- Utilize techniques that rebalance the autonomic nervous system to release accumulated life stress held within the tissues of the body.
- Learn techiques to realign the bones of the head: frontal, parietal, temporal, and sphenoid to enhance blood flow and CSF flow.Work with approaches to a number of common ailments such as TMJ dysfunction, head and neck pain, central nervous system disorders, joint pain, migraines, depression, low back pain, ADD and learning disorders.